UPDATE
Well we have 2 churches that want to talk to us. One I am actually going to get to preach for in a couple of weeks, they are needing a supply preacher and that seems to be the easiest for both the church and us. The other is in South East Texas and they said they wanted to check references and that they would possibly be interested in talking to me in a week or so. As always we ask for your prayers
WEDDING
Don't forget the wedding coming up! I am looking forward to this time, but at the same time there is a little sadness. I have been so blessed to be able to perform the ceremony for both of the girls and now Marc. The sadness comes from the fact that this is the last of our children to get married. Please pay for Marc and Ashley as they take their vows and begin their life together.
Well we have 2 churches that want to talk to us. One I am actually going to get to preach for in a couple of weeks, they are needing a supply preacher and that seems to be the easiest for both the church and us. The other is in South East Texas and they said they wanted to check references and that they would possibly be interested in talking to me in a week or so. As always we ask for your prayers
WEDDING
Don't forget the wedding coming up! I am looking forward to this time, but at the same time there is a little sadness. I have been so blessed to be able to perform the ceremony for both of the girls and now Marc. The sadness comes from the fact that this is the last of our children to get married. Please pay for Marc and Ashley as they take their vows and begin their life together.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home